barde wahama,
Here's what's trending on Twitter this week.
 
     

Mirror Football @MirrorFootball

France vs Germany preview: @RobbieSavage8 has his say on the World Cup quarter-final

mirr.im/1j2TIMF

04 Jul

France vs Germany preview: Robbie Savage has his say on the World Cup quarter-final

Joachim Low's men take on a resurgent Les Bleus side in Rio de Janeiro later today and it promises to be a slobberknocker at the Maracana

3

Related tweets

Victoria Beckham @victoriabeckham

Inside shot from my @BritishVogue August cover, thank u @tinadidit, @TheValGarland x vb po.st/me1MxY pic.twitter.com/ftXz3CW1F5

04 Jul

Inside August Vogue

ALTHOUGH the cover has been this week's big talking point (Victoria Beckham, plus a rather handsome canine companion, just in case you've been somewhere remote this week), there are myriad other reasons to pick up…

1

Related tweet

Financial Times @FinancialTimes

Junot Díaz on.ft.com/1qw4bBd

04 Jul

Junot Díaz

Arriving early at B&G Oysters, a preppy restaurant in Boston's Back Bay, I turn to the glossary of Junot Díaz's first book Drown. Added at the insistence of his publisher, it hints at themes in the work of the Dominican…

1

Related tweet

michelle heaton @wonderwomanshel

Read My very personal blog today for @OK_Magazine faced with a very tough decision ... #brca okm.ag/1jN83YK

04 Jul

Michelle Heaton's blog: Choosing between ovary removal and hysterectomy and my honest opinion of Josie Cunningham

Ovary removal vs. full hysterectomy, I've got a tough decision to make I've kept this to myself for now and I'm not even sure if I'm ready to share this with you all, but I figure my life is pretty much played out in…

1

Related tweet

Laura Tobin @Lauratobin1

Hi @benshephard & @susannareid100 I can see you! It's beautiful up on the roof (25 floor) of the @ITV building @GMB pic.twitter.com/aKnw9t889M

04 Jul

3

Retweets

Kate Littler @Kate_Littler

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G Early Eocene fish from the Bolca lagerstatten in N. Italy. Awesome preservation #fossilfriday pic.twitter.com/hr1YGeWUl3

04 Jul

1

Retweet

Jamie Angus @grvlx001

Admiral Lord West has already called in to reprimand us for calling the new aircraft carrier a boat - it's a SHIP! #r4today

04 Jul

2

Retweets

Radio 2 Book Club @R2BookClub

Friday Haiku:

We woke with one aim

To select books of greatness

And share with the world

04 Jul

1

Retweet

Don't miss out. Stay up to date on what's happening.
Go to Twitter