Brian Cox  @ProfBrianCox
 
Me - about to jump into icey water. Caption competition for what my director (left) is thinking :-)
View on Twitter
James May  @MrJamesMay
 
I've moved into motorsport. But only in voice-over. #Plug

Forza Motorsport - The Forza 6 Demo Is Here! forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm6…
View on Twitter
fearne cotton  @Fearnecotton
 
This is the sort of thing my mum gets up to when she pops over 😆
View on Twitter
Sky Sports News HQ  @SkySportsNewsHQ
 
Chris Froome is likely to withdraw from the Vuelta a Espana following a crash and he tweeted this overnight. #SSNHQ
View on Twitter
Welcome to Yorkshire  @Welcome2Yorks
 
This week's 5 of the best is all about camping & caravanning in wonderful Yorkshire! sites.yorkshire.com/blog/5-of-the-…
View on Twitter
John Bishop  @JohnBishop100
 
And me...😳 I am also doing a spot on Monday so go ahead and book tickets for a great night and great cause 👍🏻 twitter.com/missjojosmith/…
View on Twitter