Charlotte Crosby  @Charlottegshore
 
What's in My Drawers? Find out on my You Tube Channel and don't forget
to subscribe!
YouTube
View on Twitter
Gary Barlow  @GaryBarlow
 
She's only just speaking to me after the last time I did this ! Sorry wife ......
View on Twitter
John Bishop  @JohnBishop100
 
Gutted for @IngsDanny who has been one of the positives of the season so far.Also Just letting Jurgen know I am available in about 10 days 😉
View on Twitter
Jeremy Clarkson  @JeremyClarkson
 
All my Instagram friends. You're in Burma on an elephant. I get that. Move on.
View on Twitter
BBC Sport  @BBCSport
 
MotoGP's Alex de Angelis remains critically ill in hospital but is now awake and stable bbc.in/1LQhAuL
View on Twitter
Lord Sugar  @Lord_Sugar
 
There's so much more to The Apprentice than what you see on screen. Find out in bit.ly/OrderUnscripte… £9 on Amazon
View on Twitter