Davina McCall  @ThisisDavina
 
You did it!! Love your recipe pics. Not from the book...here's my cranberry and clementine #smartcarbs flapjacks po.st/JCzKvg x
View on Twitter
Leigh Francis  @LeighFrancis
 
Just in the edit for Sketch Show series 2. Almost ready for Thursday night!
View on Twitter
Keith Lemon  @lemontwittor
 
Got a screening of t' first ep series 2 tonight with the cast and crew. Very excited! On telly this Thursday!
View on Twitter
Paul Hudson @Hudsonweather
 
It's a stormy night out there, I think its going to be sleepless night for a lot of people tonight, me included!
View on Twitter
John Bishop  @JohnBishop100
 
Not everything I have been asked to wear for @sportrelief I feel totally comfortable with 😁
View on Twitter
Dermot O'Leary  @radioleary
 
Wrote this today. A good bye, a good luck and a thank you to Terry.
bbc.co.uk/news/entertain…
View on Twitter