Dara Ó Briain @daraobriain
 
Just flew the length of Norway to get to tonight's show. What a ludicrously beautiful country. Bravo, Slatibartfast, bravo.
View on Twitter
GAZ  @GazGShore
 
2 sides to every story remember that... I have found out a lot of important stuff over the last few weeks.. I'll explain all soon 💙
View on Twitter
Chris Kamara  @chris_kammy
 
Celebrating my son Jack's birthday so I baked him a cake, to be fair not in the same league as the body border haha
View on Twitter
NorthYorkshirePolice  @NYorksPolice
 
A big welcome and congratulations to our 26 new #SpecialConstables who were attested last night
View on Twitter
Keith Lemon  @lemontwittor
 
Big cheers juice people! X
View on Twitter
Holly Willoughby  @hollywills
 
It's here!! The cover for my book Truly Happy Baby... featuring my gorgeous niece Darcy! smarturl.it/HappyBaby ❤️
View on Twitter