Joey Essex  @JoeyEssex_
 
I will miss you forever my beautiful little cat Prince ❤️ R.I.P ❤️ love you always x
View on Twitter
James May  @MrJamesMay
 
Bloody Norah. They've actually put it on the telly.
View on Twitter
Holly Willoughby  @hollywills
 
So I asked the barman to surprise me .... 😂😂😂 instagram.com/p/BDyqAaMBegg/
View on Twitter
VeryBritishProblems  @SoVeryBritish
 
How to seize the day:
1. Make desk quite tidy
2. Buy triple pack sandwich
3. Plan to try new type of cheese
4. Change desktop background
View on Twitter
Mark Wright  @MarkWright_
 
Im on my way.... How Iv been waiting for this moment !! South Africa let's see what you have to… instagram.com/p/BDyd8AACsKi/
View on Twitter
Team Sky  @TeamSky
 
While the racing gets underway at #itzulia we're out recceing the #ParisRoubaix route! 📸 @Derick_Macleod
View on Twitter