Your Highlights
avatar
santa buddy
@goalietandem
merry christmas to this post only
avatar
BBC Look North (Yks)
@BBCLookNorth
'Cut out' trivial 999 Christmas calls
avatar
Lawrie W
@Lawriew65
17 years since my Dad died, miss him terribly at Christmas with him providing babycham, dates and nuts "because that's what Christmas is all about son" yet no-one touched them...ever πŸ˜‚ @SarahMillican75
avatar
Dr Owen Bain
@Gourmet_focus
The most important thing anyone should do without delay.
I lost my Dad and Nan within the last couple of weeks but am so happy I always told them how I felt twitter.com/MrBrendanCox/s…
avatar
ITV News Calendar
@itvcalendar
A whopping 114,000 tonnes of plastic packaging will end up in the bin - and not recycled - over the Christmas... fb.me/1upTwM5CK
avatar
H O L L Y H A G A N
@HollyGShore
Sooooo the 29th πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ˆ twitter.com/charlottegshor…
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND