Your Highlights
avatar
Paul Hudson
@Hudsonweather
🔥☀️🔥Hottest day of the year so far in our region, the honour goes to Hull at 32C (90F)!!!! ☀️🔥☀️#heatwave
avatar
Ian White
@IanWhiteNews
As it is YTV's 50th anniversary this week, I'm drinking out of my Yorkshire Television mug. Happy birthday ⁦@itvcalendar
avatar
Gayle Lofthouse
@gayleoninterweb
I'm on @BBCLeeds asking about YOUR perfect sausage sandwich and are you doing something extreme to cool down?? I'm maftin'! pic.twitter.com/WWQjbqei0n
avatar
Peter Levy
@peter_levy
Even I had something in my eye twitter.com/airliefrost/st…
avatar
DalesBus
@DalesBus
It's #NationalParksWeek, so why not plan a trip into the beautiful @yorkshire_dales with @DalesBus?

Buses run from towns and cities across the north of England - find out more at dalesbus.org
avatar
Trevoh Chalobah
@TrevohChalobah
Matchday ! We'll give it our all to march to semi final 🦁🦁🦁 #ThreeLions @England
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND