Enoch,
I hear you have not been taking care of yourself because you want to be a responsible adult? Maka, why?
Don’t you know that even a responsible adult must chop the life of his head once in a while?
Let me give you small gist.
The other day, I overheard (no, I was NOT eavesdropping on a conversation that doesn’t concern me) someone say that they know they will chop the life of their head once their grandpa’s will is read after his funeral, because the man really worked hard to leave something for his family.
I thought to myself, “Is this a new form of “adieu papa” that I’m not aware of?
Imagine somebody chilling somewhere knowing that they will eat the fruit of your labour because you refused to. No, just imagine it!
Now, open your account sharp sharp and maximize your salary by shopping everything you need at up to 80% off on Jumia this week!
On that note, let me go and ask my grandpa if I have any hope!
See you next week!,
Jemima from Jumia
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home