Dear Enoch, Someone came to my house recently, saw two extra bottles of my perfume and asked, “Jemima, why do you have three of the same thing?” Excuse me? One is the one I’m using, one is the backup and the other one is the backup for the backup. Very different things. 😂 See ehn, once I find something that works for me, I don’t like stories o. I’ve experienced the heartbreak of finishing a product I love, only to start searching everywhere for another one and suddenly, it’s like the product disappeared from the face of the earth. Never again please. Now, whenever I get a good opportunity to restock, I stock up properly. So you can imagine my joy when I saw that today is NIVEA Brand Day on Jumia. My NIVEA favourites are definitely getting backups, and because I’m a good and kind neighbour, I’m telling you so you can check and restock on your favorite skincare products too.
🧴 Today’s NIVEA Brand Day Perks:
- FREE Shipping on all NIVEA products!
- ₦5,000 OFF orders of ₦50,000 & above from 12 noon Happy Hour.
So, don't wait until you start hitting your bottle of lotion to get cream before you restock. Grab your copy now!!! Restock My NIVEA Favorites
🚨 Tomorrow is Explosion Friday!
This one deserves an alarm o! From midnight, get up to 40% OFF Brand Festival deals, that is up to ₦25,000 OFF automatically at checkout (no code needed).
If midnight is too early, catch more automatic discount drops at 10 AM, 12 Noon, and 5 PM. I’ve told you o! 😂
Oya turn to your other neighbour and say “Beta don land for Jumia!!!” Until next time… Love, Jemima from Jumia |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home