Dear Enoch, I have a newfound respect for customer service professionals o! 😂 Last weekend, my friend who runs a small business asked me to help respond to customer enquiries while she attended an event. I confidently told her, "Don't worry, I've got you." After all, how hard can replying to messages be? Omo! By the fifth message, I was already questioning my life choices. 😭 One person wanted to know everything about a product before buying it. Another needed help choosing colors but kept changing her mind. Then somebody sent "HELLO???" barely two minutes after messaging. Please, I'm only one person! 😭 By the time my friend returned, I had developed a whole new level of respect for customer service professionals. Because staying calm, listening, helping people find solutions, and putting out multiple fires at the same time is a skill o! So, as we celebrate Customer Service Week, here's a big thank you to all the amazing people who make shopping easier, especially our customer care heroes at Jumia. Whether you're shopping for a new phone, restocking your beauty essentials or need help with an order, they're here to assist you. You can reach them through Live Chat or WhatsApp on the website or app, or send a DM to our verified @JumiaNigeria social media accounts. And if you'd rather hear their voice, you can call 02018883300 to place an order. We are always ready to serve you. Till next time. Love, Jemima from Jumia 🧡 |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home