Sky Sports News HQ  @SkySportsNewsHQ
 
More than 800,000 tourists visited Britain last year to watch live football, boosting the economy by £684million.
View on Twitter
Gary Barlow  @GaryBarlow
 
Back to making music on the move !
View on Twitter
Joey Essex  @JoeyEssex_
 
I'm supporting @BBCCiN this year – go to bbc.co.uk/pudsey to find out how. And join me! #CiN
View on Twitter
Jack Whitehall  @jackwhitehall
 
Off to US with Redknapp. On the left's my luggage I'm out for a month. On the right is Jamie's he's going for a week.
View on Twitter
Rio Ferdinand  @rioferdy5
 
I'll av 1 for bed time....need help to get off to sleep #sleepingtablet twitter.com/robbiesavage8/…
View on Twitter
Great Yorkshire Show @greatyorkshow
 
Great to see the return of HRH to #Yorkshire following his visit to this year's Great Yorkshire Show @ClarenceHouse
View on Twitter