Frankie Boyle  @frankieboyle
 
Thanks to @fatjacko for introducing me to this series of modern Gnostic gospels
YouTube
View on Twitter
Lord Sugar  @Lord_Sugar
 
To @Valgorec and all who asked my views on yesterday's events, I gave my answers on Sky News twitter.com/Valgorec/statu…
YouTube
View on Twitter
Chris Froome  @chrisfroome
 
All the best to @GaryVerity & his team at @letouryorkshire starting today πŸ‘ Go @TeamSky πŸ™Œ
Wish I could be there!!
View on Twitter
antanddec  @antanddec
 
Fantastic couple of days of golf at @TheCelticManor. Always great to visit and the friendliest staff. We'll be back soon!🏌
D
View on Twitter
Tour de Yorkshire  @letouryorkshire
 
#TDY stage one goes from Beverley to Settle going through many stunning market towns. One for the sprinters, maybe.
View on Twitter
fearne cotton  @Fearnecotton
 
My nan would have been 94 today! Hope you're parting hard up there Ruby! πŸ’‹πŸ™πŸΌ
View on Twitter